AOPEN is always looking for new talent. We are passionate about our people and work in a multicultural environment.
AOPEN's culture is young, open and international. You will be working with people with different nationalities. The open culture also stands for an open environment where initiative is appreciated.
Positions that are currently available in the following locations:
The Product Manager will report to the Director, Product Management, and will be interacting with Sales, Application Engineering, and Marketing Department. We are looking for an individual with strong Product Management experience, flexibility and excellent communication skills to provide leadership in product management to drive results and takes initiative to join our Product Management Team.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Analyze market trends to identify the mid and long term business opportunity
- Interwork with Technical Marketing Engineers to lead competitive analysis
- Develop Product Family Roadmap
- Complete PRD and define strategy on roadmap programs
- Work with Engineering team to finalize the technical detail of the roadmap items
- Work with Manufacturing team in Taiwan to maintain all product forecasts
- Work with Sales teams to develop Partner strategy
- Work with Operations team to organize shipment and inventory
- Maintain entire product life cycle
- Understand the market opportunity, develop strategies to promote the existing product portfolio
- Lead new product introduction and product launch activity to promote new products to customer/partner/Sales team
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ year of related experience, PC industry preferred;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a “can do” attitude
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable
- Organized with strong project management skills
- Detail oriented and a team player
Send Resume to email@example.com
Technology Solution Engineer
AOPEN has the unique opportunity to work across the entire value chain from working with the world's leading retailers and financial institutions to being the pioneers in digital signage, and continuing to invest significant Research & Development to apply not only developed products, but solutions, practices and cloud infrastructure as an enabler for digital media to become seamlessly integrated into business practices.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, is detail oriented and careful, pays extra attention to quality, and has strong communications skills. We are looking for a person that asks questions, that is confident about not knowing everything and prefers to collaborate. You are a team player, but capable of independent work. You should be comfortable in asking for help, and also stepping up and offering help to peers. You need to be able to push the boundaries and ask hard questions that can lead to big improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide pre/post technical support on product functionality to close and main design wins
- Account development for AOPEN products, technology, and services
- On-site customer support on project requirements
- New products training to customers
- Contribute to the specification, acquisition, deployment, installation, configuration, and administration of new equipment, including life-cycle automation.
- Troubleshoot issues across the stack (hardware, network, applications). Drive corrective actions of Linux kernels, drivers, system BIOS, and firmware issues. Troubleshoot advanced issues.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in a window/Chrome/Linux environment as a systems administrator with good understanding of Operating System concepts and TCP/IP network
- Knowledge of scripting experience (e.g. Shell, PHP, Perl, Python, or Ruby)
- Experience with deployment, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of various systems: bug trackers, code repositories, databases,, e-mail, SSH, and web servers
- Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and ownership
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org